Saturday, July 12, 2014

Welcome to Barefoot Bridal Blog!

A little bit about my company:
After successfully planning and organizing my own destination wedding in Punta Cana, I decided to create a travel agency and wedding planning service to help brides with all the things I felt were missing in the industry. And that's how Barefoot Bridal was born!

Barefoot Bridal caters to brides planning destination weddings. I am certified as a travel agent and able to assist brides with booking travel arrangements for their guests (and the honeymoon). I can also help with wedding planning pre-departure, so that your wedding and vacation are a true vacation and as stress-free as possible. Consider me your invisible Maid of Honor.

My wedding planning services are catered individually to each bride based on what she tells me she needs. I do not believe in the word "no;" if there's a question I do not have the answer to or a request I do not believe I can fulfill, I will be sure to assist that bride in finding the answer or finding someone who can fulfill that request.

A little bit about this blog:
Consider this your insight to Barefoot Bridal and to me. I will update the blog with weddings, ideas, proper etiquette, travel advisories - whatever I think a bride planning a destination wedding would find most useful.

If there's something you wish to see a blog post about, feel free to email me: barefootbridalweddings@gmail.com 

And if you're planning a wedding in Punta Cana, you absolutely must join my Punta Cana Brides Facebook group.

<3, S

No comments:

Post a Comment